So to answer some of your questions:
1. The tea looks like really dark urine (nobody asked about this, but just thought I'd say it)
2. It tastes bad. A little bitter.
3. The anime I watched was "Porco Rosso", a Miyazaki film about a flying pig--haha! I used to watch Cowboy Bebop. ;)
4. The furry thing in my herbs is some sort of plant?
5. I loved your idea of putting pieces of wood and things from nature in a glass jar. I hope it turned out nicely for you!
6. Here's what my herb brewing pot looks like. I thought it was pretty cute. Notice my new espresso machine behind it that is out of commission for a while. :(
Now on to other things....
The other day I stood in front of my closet and found absolutely nothing appealing in it to wear. I never used to be like this! I was never the girl in high school who wore a different outfit every day. Usually I recycled the same pair of jeans a couple times a week, and sometimes a shirt and hoped that no one would notice. And well, I guess I'd be lying if I said I didn't still sort of do that. It wasn't until a few years ago that I actually started buying dresses and skirts. And now I love shopping and having options. It's fun to put things together to make a completely new outfit. But now I want NEW things to make new outfits!
This is one of my favorite clothing stores ever: www.noanoa.com
I found it walking through Amsterdam. Unfortunately, they have no stores in the U.S., and you can't order from them online. :( Their materials are soooooo soft, and I dunno....just special--really! I want so many things from their High Summer collection--including some of the kid's stuff!
I want this cardigan (in a big girl size)
Great pants, and yes, I want a big bouquet of colorful balloons too
How beautiful is this? I love parasols and tulle.