Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nagano

If I had to choose between living by mountains or by the sea... I think I would choose the mountains.  Traveling, again by bullet train, my heart rang out whenever I got a view of the beautiful mountain line around us. 


When we arrived in Nagano, it seemed the whole city was surrounded by them, and it made me so happy.

The first thing we did here was eat a big, beautiful vegetarian meal, in true Buddhist style.
Every dish was beautifully prepared, and each included a locally grown ingredient.

 Next we walked up to Zenkō-ji Temple.





 During one of our breaks, we were treated to some Oyaki. 
It was soooooo good!
おいしかった!

 We did a live TV program.  Their mascot is so adorable ~ Mai-chan!

The sweet Sara Takatsuki (voice actress of Anna) and I posed as Anna and Marnie!
She really looks like Anna! 


30 minutes later, we were back on the train, Tokyo bound.

love,
p. a.



1 comment:

  1. Omg! You came to my hometown!
    I've listened your singing on J-wave and I just loved it!
    Welcome to Japan!
    love, Masako

    ReplyDelete